CONSEQUENCES OF PROCRASTINATION: I will like to look at this topic from the biblical point of it. In the book of Proverbs 24: 30-34 New Living Translation (NLT)
30 I walked by the field of a lazy person,
the vineyard of one with no common sense.
31 I saw that it was overgrown with nettles.
It was covered with weeds,
and its walls were broken down.
32 Then, as I looked and thought about it,
I learned this lesson:
33 A little extra sleep, a little more slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest—
34 then poverty will pounce on you like a bandit;
scarcity will attack you like an armed robber.
CONSEQUENCES OF PROCRASTINATION
- Procrastination will give birth to laziness.
- Procrastination will not allow you do what you are suppose to do in order meet your target.
- A procrastinator will end up in lack and poverty. There are no two ways about this for this is the reward of an ordained procrastinator.
- A procrastinator can not live a fulfilled life because in the cause of time, he/she will end up in regret…” I wished I had done all that I was supposed to do”.
- He/she will end up living beggarly because there is nothing to fall back on.
- Procrastination will make you loose your trust. Of course, no one can trust you anymore to handle thier projects.
- Procrastionation will accompany disappointment.
- Procrastination will end up making one to be unproductive.
- Procrastination is an enemy of success.
My name is Chichi and I welcome you to the blog that will make the difference in your life. If you reprogram your mind for greatness , there is nothing you can’t achieve. Let’s keep in touch. Don’t forget to sign up in order to get updates . Please leave a comment in the box below , like and share this post. Thanks.